Russian folkloric references to reanimated corpses

Dorian Juric dorian06 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 25 23:21:13 UTC 2010

Could eretik/eretika be pertinent as well? The core meaning is dissimilar, but I know that it is often used for vampires and the like in areas where upir etc. are not, shall we say, fashionable.

Dorian Juric