Kotlovan in English (was: Vasily Grossman and Andrey Platonov)

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Mon Feb 22 17:21:09 UTC 2010

Olga, David and all,

Thank you, Olga & David, for your generous words.

And thanks again to everyone on SEELANGS who has contributed to these
translations, which truly are a collective work.  SEELANGS is an unusually
generous, supportive and intelligent community and I am proud to be part of
it.

Vsego dobrogo,

Robert