Typist's Cyrillic Homophonic Keyboard

Michael Trittipo mike.trittipo at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 8 12:40:00 UTC 2010

Circa 2010/6/8 Gianpaolo Gandolfo <gianpaolo.gandolfo at fastwebnet.it> wrote:
> I just bought a new minicomputer (Aspire One) where I can't install the
> Typist's Cyrillic Homophonic Keyboard that I have on my older Acer notebook.
>
>   Any suggestion on how to solve the problem?

Without knowing the operating system (those used to run a Linux
distribution, now often Windows XP home, but we don't know about
yours), and without knowing the key applications in which you'd want
to type, it's hard to be very specific.  My own suggestion would be
that all recent operating systems build in ways of changing the
keyboard easily.  So you would simply choose a hotkey to toggle the
keyboard between your preferred Italian or English keyboard and
Cyrillic.  Of course, that means having to learn the Cyrillic
keyboard.  But that's a plus in the long run.