SEELANGS Digest - 7 Jun 2010 to 8 Jun 2010 (#2010-197)

Susan Welsh welsh_business at VERIZON.NET
Wed Jun 9 10:33:14 UTC 2010

On 06/09/2010 01:00 AM, SEELANGS automatic digest system wrote:

I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but Paul Gorodyansky's site,
http://winrus.com , has instructions for setting up a phonetic  keyboard
for Cyrillic matched to the familiar QWERTY keyboard.

Susan Welsh