Estonian language policy

anne marie devlin anne_mariedevlin at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 8 22:15:24 UTC 2010

For a comprehensive overview of language policy and attempts to eradicate Russian in former Soviet States, have a look at this book edited by Aneta Pavlenko.

Pavlenko, A. (2008) (ed.) Multilingualism in post-Soviet countries. Clevedon, UK: Multilingual Matters.

AMD