Must-see in Moscow?

Katya Burvikova seacoastrussian at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jun 11 07:21:06 UTC 2010

Hi Devin,
there is a list of very good places in Moscow:
Red Square and Kremlin

Arbat - a famous pedesrtian street close to the Red Square
Saint Saviour Cathedral - the biggest cathedral in Moscow
Park Pobedy (Park of Victory)
Tretyakov's Gallery - it's like Moscow Hermitage
Boat-ride down the Moscow river
Kolomenskoe - park with churches
Zaryzino and Kuskovo are 2 old parks and palaces of famous people (on the edge of Moscow)
Bolshoi Theater
Pushkin Fine Art Museum (is next to the Saint Saviour Cathedral) - art, copies of European sculptures
Museon, Peter the Great Statue, 12 Sins monument on the Moscow river - a very nice and modern park and sculptures
Arkhangeskoe, Kuzminki - old famous parks, on the edge of Moscow
Novodevichiy Monastery
Metro stations (Kievskaya, Arbatskaya, Mayakovskaya, Ploshad Revoluzii, Trubnaya, SLavyanskiy Bulvar, etc)
VVZ - a Soviet style exibition center
Stalin's skyscrapers

Hope that helps!

Katya