writing Russian addresses in English

Avram Lyon ajlyon at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 12 03:42:41 UTC 2010

I should note that, as I believe was noted on SEELANGS some months
ago, the Russian postal system has in fact switched to the Western
ordering of addressee information; that is, the top line is now the
recipient, and the bottom line is now the country name. See
http://www.russianpost.ru/rp/servise/ru/home/postuslug/rule_adress for
the current details.

Avram Lyon