the ozon.ru/thank you

Alexandra Smith Alexandra.Smith at ED.AC.UK
Tue Jun 15 16:03:53 UTC 2010

Dear Alina,

Many thanks for your tip. I've used the ozon.ru only through my
friends in Russia since I was told that one ought to have a Russian
address. Mind you, I did buy DVDs from the ozon.ru. Perhaps, there is
a UK problem related to this. I'm not sure but I was told that they
wouldn't send any DVDs to UK address.
Thank you very much for the "bolero" internet address. I haven't heard
of it. It's great to know that one can buy books and DVDs directly
from Russia.

All very best,
Sasha

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.