Studying/informal translation with a chronic illness

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 16 15:41:32 UTC 2010

Nola, were we twins in a former life? :-)

Stephanie

~Stephanie D. (Sures) Briggs
http://sdsures.blogspot.com/

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
FIRST SALE: 11/13/09!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/

Got Your Spoon? Find out what they're all about (and find out a little about
me too!)
http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/the_spoon_theory/