Asking for help!

Professor Marina Balina mbalina at IWU.EDU
Wed Jun 16 14:25:27 UTC 2010

 Dear Sasha, thank you. I am fine now, and I have both books (or will have them soon.) My own experience with OZON was not a successful one, this is why I hesitated to use them as a source. But I am so grateful to you and many others who replied to my "cry for help." It is great to have colleagues who are willing to spend their own precious time and help with their advice. Than you ALL!
My very best,
 Marina Balina