good blogs by study-abroad students in Russia?

Josh Wilson jwilson at SRAS.ORG
Thu Jun 17 18:49:33 UTC 2010

There are several interviews and a few blogs from our students abroad listed
here: http://www.sras.org/student_interviews

A wider array of interviews with students and business folks abroad can be
found here: http://www.sras.org/interviews

Best,

Josh Wilson
Assistant Director
The School of Russian and Asian Studies
Editor in Chief
Vestnik, The Journal of Russian and Asian Studies
SRAS.org
jwilson at sras.org

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list
[mailto:SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of Sarah C Bishop
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 10:04 PM
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Subject: [SEELANGS] good blogs by study-abroad students in Russia?

I am planning a course that will include memoirs of Americans living and
studying in the Soviet Union/Russia.  I am well covered through the 90s,
but I'm hoping to find a good web-blog from the 2000s (current would be
ideal) which describes an American's daily experiences studying in
Russia (geared for an audience that is not very familiar with Russia).
Please respond off list with any suggestions.  Thanks!
Sarah

--
Sarah Clovis Bishop
Assistant Professor of Russian