good blogs by study-abroad students in Russia?

Alina Israeli aisrael at AMERICAN.EDU
Fri Jun 18 02:24:41 UTC 2010

yankeeinrussia.wordpress.com/

http://www.blogabroad.com/bloggers.html?http://www.blogabroad.com/
bloggers.html#edward
http://www.blogabroad.com/season6/edward/

http://smcgsp.blogspot.com/2009/06/differences-between-my-culture-and-
us.html

http://jondayres.blogspot.com/

One of our own students had a great blog, but I cannot find it, maybe
she removed it.

On Jun 17, 2010, at 2:03 PM, Sarah C Bishop wrote:

> I am planning a course that will include memoirs of Americans
> living and studying in the Soviet Union/Russia.  I am well covered
> through the 90s, but I'm hoping to find a good web-blog from the
> 2000s (current would be ideal) which describes an American's daily
> experiences studying in Russia (geared for an audience that is not
> very familiar with Russia).  Please respond off list with any
> suggestions.  Thanks!
> Sarah
>
> --
> Sarah Clovis Bishop