War Diary from Novaya Gazeta about current events in Kyrgyzstan

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Fri Jun 25 07:57:18 UTC 2010

Dear Edward,

Thank you very much for the compliment and - more importantly - for telling
us about this article.

I am overwhelmed at the moment by a variety of demands, literary and
non-literary, but I have forwarded the link to the Moscow correspondent of
one of our best newspapers.  I very much hope he will do something with it.

All the best,

Robert