Apartment in St. Petersburg, Aug 2010-May 2011

Tomas Matza tmatza at STANFORD.EDU
Fri Jun 25 17:35:00 UTC 2010

On behalf of Alexei Yurchak (please respond offlist to email below)

=-=-

APARTMENT IN THE CENTER OF ST. PETERSBURG, RUSSIA

FOR RENT

very cozy, beautiful and spacious, in the center of St. Petersburg
Ideal as a base for one or a couple of scholars doing research. Located in
the heart of St Petersburg, on Moika Canal (corner with Gorokhovaia
street), near St Isaacs Cathedral.
Gorgeous area. Very quiet.

Available: August 6, 2010 - May 31, 2011.

Rooms: large living room, bedroom, front room, kitchen, bathroom, toilet.
High ceilings, parquet floors. Fully furnished and equipped, beautifully
renovated to Western standards, fully fitted kitchen, dishwasher, brand
new plumbing, shower, toilet, washing machine,.

Large library. TV, VCR, stereos, phone.

High speed wireless internet.

This is my own apartment: I am a professor at UC Berkeley and live in the
St Petersburg apartment during the summers.

Please, respond offlist to: yurchak at berkeley.edu if you are interested or
have questions

Alexei