thanks for the info about malt

oothappam oothappam at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 16 14:15:34 UTC 2010

Thanks to everyone who responded on and off list. It seemed like something mysterious but now I understand what it is and think I can get it at the health food store in my city.If not, online.
My daughter is going to make this rye bread using a bread machine! I'll let you know how it turns out. A friend in Moscow makes  it in her machine and gave me that recipe. I don't know if the machines are the same size or not but it will be fun to experiment a little!
This is such a nice, kind  and resourceful group!
Nola