Spellcheck for Word Windows and Mac

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 16 15:39:51 UTC 2010

Boy, I feel like a dinosaur. When I studied Russian for my BA (1999-2003),
it all had to be handwritten so spelling mistakes were our own
responsibility to check. Hail the humble ORD!

~Stephanie D. (Sures) Briggs
http://sdsures.blogspot.com/

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
THIRD SALE: 06/08/10!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/