Spellcheck for Word Windows and Mac

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 16 15:41:09 UTC 2010

I have Word 2007 and Russian installed on my computer, but the Word Russian
spellchecker refuses to work. Did I miss a step, or do I have to install
something else from my Office 2007 CD-ROM?

~Stephanie D. (Sures) Briggs
http://sdsures.blogspot.com/

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
THIRD SALE: 06/08/10!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/