Spellcheck for Word Windows and Mac

Richard Robin rrobin at GWU.EDU
Thu Sep 16 16:29:47 UTC 2010

When "Russian is installed on the computer," does that mean that the
computer has a Russian keyboard? Or does it mean that the Russian language
module is installed for *Office*? These are two different things. Installing
a Russian keyboard through Windows does not provide a Microsoft Office
Russian spellchecker. One must download (or have the disk for) the Office
2007 Language Pack, which I think I found legally at
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyId=1F5C7D10-B4F9-482D-B0E5-9547A7F508E5&displaylang=en
.