Ruslan Russian Grammar

John Langran john at RUSLAN.CO.UK
Wed Sep 22 09:11:37 UTC 2010

Thanks to several SEELANGs colleagues who have helped recently with the
Ruslan Russian Grammar that I have been working on. Publication is due in
October, hopefully, and I have put some advance information, including
sample pages, at www.ruslan.co.uk/ruslangrammar.htm
>From the sample pages, do try out the street signs exercise with beginner
students, and the "skorogovorki" for some fun with more advanced learners.
(Thanks to colleagues who helped with "ekhal greka" for this page).
John Langran
www.ruslan.co.uk