Caucasus

Paul Richardson paulr at RUSSIANLIFE.NET
Tue Sep 28 12:09:19 UTC 2010

John:

Issue #07 of our journal "Chtenia: Readings from Russia" had as its theme "To the Caucasus" and there are several good contemporary stories about Russia and the Caucasus. Here is link to the TofC:

http://www.russianlife.com/chtenia/chteniaissue.cfm?Issue=2103108165

Paul R