room available immediately in north-central Moscow

Julia McAnallen julia8 at BERKELEY.EDU
Mon Jan 3 09:06:12 UTC 2011

please reply OFF LIST: julia8 at berkeley.edu

Dear SEELANGers:

I am writing on my khozyaika's behalf to announce a room available in central
Moscow. It is a medium-sized room with a bed, sofa, desk, and wardrobe.

The apartment is located on Novoslobodskaya Ulitsa, ~7 minutes walk from
Savyolovskaya Metro and 15-20 minutes from both Belorusskaya and
Novoslobodskaya/Mendeleevskaya metro stations.

A Russian family of four lives in the apartment, including two children (3 and
(almost) 5 years old).  On weekdays a nanny comes to the apartment.  The
family has a lot of experience hosting foreigners from the US and Europe.  It's
a great place for students looking to practice Russian (the khozyaika speaks
Russian & English, but the others speak only Russian).

Please email me directly if you are interested in renting the room:
julia8 at berkeley.edu

Best wishes,

Julia