Lev Luntz

Allan Reid russky at UNB.CA
Fri Jan 21 15:48:29 UTC 2011

"The Outgoing Letter N37:  The Diary of a Department Head" in

The Terrible News: Russian Stories from the Years Following the
Revolution, ed Grigorii Gerenstein, pp24-31.  Delightful story.

allan reid

At 05:49 AM 1/20/2011, you wrote:
>Dear SEELANGERs,
>
>A friend of a friend is looking for translations of Lev Luntz's works into
>English. The only thing we were able to find so far was a recent (2009)
>collection of Russian  drama: The Monkeys Are Coming. Russian Drama of the
>1920s with one play by Luntz.
>Even with the three versions of spelling for his last name (Lunts, Luntz,
>Lunc), no more translations come up.
>So, does anybody happen to know any others?
>
>Thank you in advance
>
>Elena Ostrovskaya,
>Assistant Professor
>Russian State University for the Humanities

Allan Reid

Professor of Russian
Chair, Dept of Culture and Language Studies
AUNBT Grievance Officer

PO Box 4400
University of New Brunswick
Fredericton, NB