Is it of much use?

anne marie devlin anne_mariedevlin at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 8 16:10:01 UTC 2012

I initially thought they would automatically come under the perfect aspect.  However, they draw from both the perfect and continuous/progressive aspects.  As they don't add another aspect i  think the triad or tri-partitie system may still work with the caveat that bi-aspectuality (?) is possible.

Is it just me, or are things becoming more complicated?
AM