Free supplementary materials for 'V puti'

Don Livingston temp0001 at SHININGHAPPYPEOPLE.NET
Wed Nov 28 14:23:33 UTC 2012

Colleagues,

I have put together a set of supplementary materials for "V puti" (Kagan, Miller, Kudyma) that I am now making available to our community at large with the kind permission of the authors.  The materials are a set of conjugation, declension and spelling self tests, along with some online flashcard links and printable flashcards in pdf format.  If you would like to make use of them, you may find them at:

	http://s167926134.onlinehome.us/v-puti/

Best wishes to all, Don Livingston.