Vysotsky sings in English in Maryland (Saturday, April, 27)

Krylova, Natalia ntkrylova at TAYLORU.EDU
Fri Apr 26 02:03:53 UTC 2013

Dear all,

Should you happen to be around DC area on this coming Saturday, please consider dropping at Oop's House of Music for the presentation of Vadim Astrakhan's new album of Vysotsky's translations.
We had the pleasure of hosting his previous album's presentation last year, and I may confirm that he's doing a great job interpreting Vysotsky's notoriously "untranslatable" lyrics, as well as developing very fresh, sophisticated arrangements of his music.

Q&A session and CD-signing will follow the concert.

Click here<http://oopshouseofmusic.eventbrite.com/> for RSVP and more details on time and location of the event.

Cheers,

Natalia Krylova
"Russkiy Mir" Center @ American Councils for International Education