SEELANGS Digest - 13 Jan 2013 (#2013-26)

Susan Welsh welsh_business at VERIZON.NET
Mon Jan 14 12:55:11 UTC 2013

*Subject:* [SEELANGS] Russian Films Appropriate for High School Showing

If you aren't looking for new films (I see some older ones have been
suggested here by others), I think Mikhalkov's "12" is a knockout. It's
the same basic plot line as the 1950s Lumet film "Twelve Angry Men."

Susan Welsh
http://www.ssw-translation.com
Translator and editor, German-English and Russian-English
Leesburg, Virginia USA
Phone: 1-703-777-8927