Film Question - US and Russia in Each Other's Films

Dorian Juric dorian06 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 31 17:47:50 UTC 2013

Any American film with Croatian sweetheart Rade Serbedzija in it will have him playing a very stereo-typical (usually evil) Russian scientist. A short browse of his IMDB page will offer a few blockbusters from the last 25 years.

Dorian