Nabokov Online Journal, Vol. 7 (2013)

NOJ zavyalov2000 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Nov 8 00:26:13 UTC 2013

Dear List,

We are happy to introduce the latest Volume 7 (2013) of the Nabokov Online Journal, as well as our new and totally redesigned website.

From now on, NOJ is available exclusively by subscription: it is free for individual subscribers and there is a nominal charge for the university libraries. Please, visit http://www.nabokovonline.com/ and follow a very short subscription procedure. You will receive a unique password within the 24 hours after sending a subscription request.

With very best wishes,

Yuri Leving,
Editor

--
Yuri Leving
Professor of Russian Literature and Film

T: (902) 494-3473; F: (902) 494-7848
W: http://russiandepartment.com
     http://www.keystogift.com
     www.nabokovonline.com