Nabokov quotation

melanie moore madeofwords at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 8 11:40:49 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I was prompted to write by the mention of the Nabokov Online Journal. I am
currently translating a book that contains a quotation from Nabokov's
"Круг," which appeared in the Spring in Fialta collection (thank you,
yandex.ru). I have been unable to access an English translation and
wondered if anyone on the list might be able to help. I could, of course,
translate it myself but would like to use a published version is one exists.

The quotation is the part in red in the following: "Юноша одинокий,
впечатлительный, обидчивый, он особенно остро чувствовал социальную сторону
вещей."

Thanks in advance,
Melanie Moore

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs