Nabokov quotation

Bradley Gorski bag2132 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Fri Nov 8 12:36:02 UTC 2013

"A lonely, impressionable, and touchy youth, he felt overkeenly the social
side of things."

Vladimir Nabokov, *The Stories of Vladimir Nabokov *(New York: Knopf,
1995), p. 379.

It was translated by Nabokov and first appeared in English (as "The
Circle") in *A Russian Beauty and other Stories*, 1973.

Bradley

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs