Osip Mandelstam in THE WHITE REVIEW

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Tue Sep 3 13:31:44 UTC 2013

SEPTEMBER ONLINE ISSUE OF 'THE WHITE REVIEW' OUT NOW!

"We are excited to announce the launch of September's online issue, featuring an exclusive interview with one of our favourite contemporary European novelists, the great László Krasznahorkai, conducted by poet and translator George Szirtes. The interview is accompanied by an excerpt from Krasznahorkai's forthcoming novel, Seiobo There Below...
Elsewhere there are translations by Robert Chandler and Boris Dralyuk of poems by Osip Mandelstam."

http://www.thewhitereview.org/poetry/

All the best,

Robert