Teffi - theatrical terminology

DASSIA POSNER dassia2 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 23 17:10:03 UTC 2014

Dear Robert,
Now that I think about it (re: my response below), I think the phrase "актеро-творчество" might not be referring to Stanislavsky, but to the theatrical philosophy behind the acting experiments Meyerhold was conducting at his commedia-infused Studio on Borodinskaia Street.  All her other references are from Russian conventionalized/theatricalist innovations, so it makes sense that this one might be, too.
All best,
Dassia

Dassia N. Posner, Ph.D
Assistant Professor, Theatre, Northwestern University