our High School Russian program is in danger of being cut - need suggestions and ideas

George Kalbouss kalbouss at MAC.COM
Tue Jan 14 19:37:44 UTC 2014

Hi Yulia,

Our country needs more pioneers such as yourself! Having had Russian in a high school
is a plus in college admissions, it's a great topic for a college admissions interview as
well as the required essay.  Also, with advanced placement in Russian, the student will
be eligible earlier for study abroad.

George Kalbouss
Assoc. Prof (Emeritus)
Ohio State University