Seeking a teenage "guest speaker"

Emily Saunders emilka at MAC.COM
Wed Jun 4 02:15:51 UTC 2014

Hello SEELANGOVTSY!

I just wanted to follow up with a big thank you to all who responded to me off list.  I've got two guest speakers lined up for my class tomorrow and we'll see how it goes.  Thank you to all for the suggestions.  I am potentially interested in setting up something more structured for next year -- something more akin to a penpal connection -- but have not yet figured out how that might look.  Would also be interested in suggestions or advice from anyone who has done something like that in any of their classes.  My students are mostly high school aged (not college).

Thanks!

Emily Saunders
blendedschools.net