Russian perception experiment

Anthony Brohan brohan at MIT.EDU
Fri May 9 15:19:36 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I'm a graduate student at MIT in Linguistics, and I'm running a phonetics
experiment on Russian. It's a simple identification task of consonants in
noise. The experiment is web-based, and takes approximately 20 minutes to
complete.

I'm currently running the experiment on MTurk, so a lot of the instructions
(and confirmation codes) have to do with specifics of MTurk. If you could
put that you came from SEELANGS in the comments section (plus any comments)
following the experiment, that'll help me separate your responses from the
MTurkers

http://brohan.scripts.mit.edu/experiment/expt_ru2.html

Thanks in advance!

Anthony Brohan