Lakota short sentence? ["mini"-Lakhota course!]

A.W. Tüting ti at fa-kuan.muc.de
Sat Jul 1 18:59:03 UTC 2006

Hello Clive,

I checked my paper copy of Buechel-Manhart (2002) and it's like quoted
by you. There seems to be a typo in the source I'd looked it up first.

I'd support your 'wish' regarding Sunka wan wakan agli k'un he. Never
encountered such a 'European- style' Lakota text written by a native
speaker. Great!

T.a.

Alfred