Preliminary TISLR 6 program

Ceil Lucas CLUCAS at GALLUA.GALLAUDET.EDU
Fri Jul 10 18:16:36 UTC 1998

Hello list members, Ceil Lucas here- In the message that follows this one
will be the preliminary TISLR 6 program. Please note the word
"preliminary", as some changes may be made. Despite minor changes,
I think that those of you planning to come or thinking about coming
will be pleased: we have a total of 56 papers, 2 workshops, 2 symposia,
33 posters, and hopefully something for everyone. We tried very hard to
represent all subject areas and to be as international as the submissions
allowed.  A snail-mailing will go out very soon with the registration
form, housing information, and the same program that you will see here.
All of this information will also be on the conference website by next
week:  www.gallaudet.edu/~aslweb/tislr98

I apologize in advance to the presenters whose names and addresses
include accents graves and aigus: simply a reflection of my limited
skills in getting from text file to email, I'm afraid. They will
be correct on the final program, not to worry.

Hoping to see you all in November!