Non-dominant, one-handed signing

Des Power d.power at MAILBOX.GU.EDU.AU
Wed Feb 27 22:43:08 UTC 2002

Don:

You are a trouble-maker :-) Im tempted to say we wouldnt try to spell words
like that!!

However, see Bencie and Adams contributions today. I must say Ive never had
more than (my normal :-) problems reading such fingerspelling, but then Ive
never tried "kahoolahaue"! (havent tried
"Cardawallawarracooolacurricapalandoo" either (its a lake in South
Australia) or that famous Welsh railway station!!

Des