Job announcement

Grushkin, Donald A. grushkind at CSUS.EDU
Thu Oct 3 15:27:22 UTC 2002

We have another job opening here at CSU-Sacramento for a full-time person to
teach ASL and Deaf Studies.  If you are interested, please send your
application materials as soon as possible.  Our deadline for screening
applications is Nov. 4, and we need to hire quickly since we may experience
a hiring freeze after December.  If you know of someone who may be
interested, please feel free to pass this information on to them.  See the
attached file for more information.
..
 <<Vacancy.ASL Fall 2003.doc>>
Donald A. Grushkin, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor/Coordinator, ASL Program
Eureka Hall Rm. 312 (Campus Zip # 6079)
California State University, Sacramento 95819
(916) 278-6622 Voice; 278-3465 TTY