India's "silent" village of deaf-mutes (Soya MORI)

Mark A. Mandel mamandel at ldc.upenn.edu
Mon Jul 6 18:39:20 UTC 2009

Samar, what is your point? Did you follow the link? This article *is* about
a village, Dadhkai, in Jammu and Kashmir state. There is nothing in it
about Karnataka.

-- Mark A. Mandel
   Linguistic Data Consortium, University of Pennsylvania

#Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 20:17:05 +0530
#From: Samar Sinha <samarsinha at gmail.com>
#
#  India's "silent" village of deaf-mutes at Karnataka is a HOAX. However,
#there is a news report about a deaf village at Kashmir.