(rephrased) Two questions

Adam Schembri a.schembri at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jul 29 16:04:08 UTC 2009

Dan appears to be answering a question from 2007 - not sure what's
going on here?!
Please note that Navaho does not actually have classifier
constructions, as discussed in Engberg-Pedersen (1993) and Schembri
(2003).
Best,
Adam
---
Adam C Schembri, PhD
Project Director, British Sign Language Corpus Project
DCAL Research Centre
University College London
49 Gordon Square London WC1H 0PD UK
www.dcal.ucl.ac.uk/team/adam_schembri.html