Elan

Alysse Rasmussen, List Facilitator AlysseR at AOL.COM
Thu Aug 4 05:30:35 UTC 2011

I'm using Windows 7 ... so probably okay with the hegemoniacal :D -- but
having trouble getting my head to wrap around the "think like a computer kid"
 part. :D  When I took my first computer science course, we were still
typing punchcards (ouch!) :D

Alysse Suzanne Rasmussen, MA
ASLTA Certification:  Qualified

TeachASL _www.teachasl.org_ (http://www.teachasl.org/)
IDI Administrator, RID Sponsor
President,  Florida ASLTA, _www.faslta.org_ (http://www.faslta.org/)
Chairman, Lulu G Lemery Foundation for Arts & Expression,  Inc._
www.lemery.org_ (http://www.lemery.org/)

In a message dated 8/4/2011 1:26:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  mwmbombay at G