University teachers of sign language - defining qualifications????

Renaat Van Hende renaatvanhende at YAHOO.COM
Tue May 10 09:43:47 UTC 2011

Dear Beppie -

We are currently updating our curriculum to the revised basic competency
requirements for SL interpreting program. I definitely would be interested to
obtain the SL teacher curriculum. You don't have to translate it into English
for me.

Thanks in advance,

Renaat Van Hende
Lector Flemish Sign Language

________________________________
From: Beppie van den Bogaerde <beppie.vandenbogaerde at HU.NL>
To: SLLING-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU
Sent: Tue, May 10, 2011 9:44:27 AM
Subject: Re: University teachers of sign language - defining qualifications????

Dear Rannveig,

In Utrecht (Netherlands) we train teachers of sign language (since 1997) on a
bachelor level (4 yrs) - we have just changed our curriculum for SL teaching
(and thus also the didactic / professional part) based on the Common European
Framework of Reference  for Language. This was first developed by Lorraine
Leeson c.s. in Dublin, Ireland.

We have a curriculum in Dutch, which I perhaps could translate for you into
English. Let me know if you are interested in this.

Good luck with setting up your program !
Best regards
Beppie

Via webmail
Beppie van den Bogaerde      tel: *31 (0) 6 508 24 110
Lector Dovenstudies / coördinator master Dovenstudies/Leraar NGT
Vanaf 1 maart is mijn telefoonnummer gewijzigd in 0884817266