SL test

Beppie van den Bogaerde beppie.vandenbogaerde at HU.NL
Mon May 30 10:23:55 UTC 2011

By the way: the link does not work? I need a password?

HI Riitta,

1)      We are currently developing (long term project) language levels (CEFR A1 - C2) for Sign Language of the Netherlands (NGT). The aim is to make one national test  for each level, for production/comprehension/interaction. Hopefully these will come available sometime around 2015. A1 and A2 are being developed now. Probably we will make a test along the lines of the SLPI (Sign Language Proficiency Interview) that was developed at NTID/RIT. We are making an adaptation (NFA - NGT Functional Analysis)....  We are basing most of our work on the descriptors made by Lorraine Leeson and her team in Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland.

2)      In the Netherlands there is a test for spoken/written Dutch, but nothing for SL for deaf immigrants.

3)      Yes, see 1).

See also the ESF workshop in Zurich in September this year ( by invitation only) - but you may get some info there...
 http://www.esf.org/activities/exploratory-workshops/workshops-list/workshops-detail.html?ew=10864

Good luck with your work.
Regards,

Beppie

Beppie van den Bogaerde I Lector Dovenstudies I Kenniscentrum Educatie I Coördinator masteropleiding Dovenstudies/Leraar NGT I Instituut Gebaren, Taal & Dovenstudies I Faculteit Educatie I Hogeschool Utrecht HU I Padualaan 97 I Postbus 14007 I 3508 SB Utrecht I  kamer 3.093 I telefoon: *31 (0) 88 481 7266 I mobiel 06 508 24 110 I beppie.vandenbogaerde at hu.nl<mailto:beppie.vandenbogaerde at hu.nl> I Skype: Beppie2008 I http://www.educatie.onderzoek.hu.nl/Data/Lectoraten/Dovenstudies.aspx
Secretary to SLLS (Sign Language and Linguistics Society) http://www.slls.eu/index2.php5

Kenniscentrum Educatie: http://www.educatie.onderzoek.hu.nl

Wilt u onze nieuwsbrief ontvangen? Ga dan naar aanmelden nieuwsbrief Kenniscentrum Educatie<http://hogeschoolutrecht.m4.mailplus.nl/wpzFJe46YK8t-1026-70249>