British Sign Language Corpus Project: Video data now online

Kearsy Cormier k.cormier at UCL.AC.UK
Thu Sep 8 17:24:32 UTC 2011

(Apologies for cross-posting)

Dear colleagues,

We are very pleased to announce that the British Sign Language Corpus Project video data are now available online!

If you go to http://www.bslcorpusproject.org/data, you will see two pictures. By clicking on the left picture, you will be able to see some of the video data (specifically, personal narratives and lexical elicitation) immediately in your browser without registering. All of the data are available for viewing or downloading via the picture on the right (the CAVA archive) but for some of the clips (specifically, the conversation and interviews), you will need to apply for access as a researcher first.

We welcome any questions or comments you may have.

Best wishes,
-Kearsy (on behalf of the BSL Corpus Project team)

--
Kearsy Cormier, Ph.D.
Senior Researcher

bslcorpusproject at ucl.ac.uk