SW to HamNoSys

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 16 07:37:14 UTC 2012

Hoi,
For a computer person they are not languages either, they are scripts and
they would be marked according to the relevant standard as an addition to
the language. For SignWriting this is possible as this script has been
recognised in the ISO-15924. It would be ase-Sgnw for American Sign
Language written in SignWriting.
Thanks,
     Gerard