Antw: Re: SignWriting to HamNoSys?

Franz.Dotter at UNI-KLU.AC.AT Franz.Dotter at UNI-KLU.AC.AT
Fri Sep 21 08:47:50 UTC 2012

Dear Maria Galea,

I don't have a specific article on that, sorry. our homepage is http://www.uni-klu.ac.at/zgh
There you can find the point "Publikationen", clicking on it "Downloads" where you can inform yurself about our work.

Best Regards

Franz

>>> "MARIA GALEA" <maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT> 8/24/2012 11:05 >>>
Hello again all and especially Profs Dotter and Machado,

Thank you for your feedback. I really appreciate your comments. I would
really like to read up more about your works. Do you think you could
direct me to a few of your recent papers, especially anything that has to
do with SignWriting.

Yes Machado - I remember meeting you in Malta at the LREC 2010 - if I rem.
well you are from Brazil, am I right? I tried to search for your paper on
the LREC 2010 website  but was unsuccessful. What is your full name if I
may ask?

If the people undertaking the work of the SignWriting to HamNoSys
converter are reading this, do you have any more details about the work
that I can read about..i need more information if possible.

Thanks all and have a great weekend,
maria