Your support to sign bilingualism in deaf education in HK

Soya MORI soya_mori at IDE.GO.JP
Fri May 23 08:31:30 UTC 2014

Dear Gladys,

 Following Beppie, I would like to send my contribution. Please kindly
find the attached PDF file.

 In Japan, I am oen of board members of Meisei Gakusen school for the
Deaf, which is the only bilingual-bicultural school for the Deaf in
Japan and I believe the bilingual approach would be very important for
deaf children.

 And recently I wrote an short essay on the critical situations of deaf
schools in Hong Kong and Singapore for a Japanese journal. I believe
more Japanese people will be interested in the situation you have there.

 I hope your action would go well.

Best,

Soya
--
Our book about PWD livelihood in developing countries published
from Keiso-Shobo Press just won the 2013 The OKITA Memorial Prize for International Development Researchf by Foundation for Advanced Studies on International Development. You could find the pictures of the plaque and honnourable cetificate of the award witht the following site. https://sites.google.com/site/developmentandsignlintuistics/Home/da-lai-shang
E-mail: soya_mori at ide.go.jp
Homepage: http://www.ide.go.jp/
Fax: +81-43-299-9548
Twitter ID : Econ_Plus_Ling