[Slling-l] References: Glossing

Grushkin, Donald A grushkind at CSUS.EDU
Mon Jul 20 22:07:30 UTC 2015

Thanks, Inge.  Ran the text of your article through Google Translate.  Not perfect, but it definitely seems to touch on many of the same issues I have with glossing and signed language learning.

--Don G.
________________________________
From: linguists interested in signed languages [SLLING-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU] on behalf of Zwitserlood, I.E.P. (Inge) [i.zwitserlood at LET.RU.NL]
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2015 10:32 AM
To: SLLING-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Subject: Re: References: Glossing

Hi Don,

I wrote a brief article for a magazine for L2 teachers in the Netherlands about the use of glosses in NGT acquisition. Unfortunately, it is in Dutch, but still it may be of interest for you.

Zwitserlood, I. (2010) Verlos ons van de glos. Levende Talen Magazine, 2010/7. (Deliver us from the gloss. Living languages Magazine) (attached)

Best,

Inge