UK Handwriting Techniques

Fri Aug 5 19:10:12 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 5, 2005

Hello Sandy!
Thank you for your contribution to the article on writing BSL in the
UK. That was a great write-up, Sandy....

Did you see the new web page:

SignWriting in the UK
http://www.SignWriting.org/uk

I re-designed it this summer, and I also wanted to ask Shane what he
thinks of it?...Does it meet with both of your approval?

Regarding the handwriting symbols below...Some of them are fine and
exactly what we have been doing in the past, but a couple of them
could be mis-read in the broader movement-writing system...I don't
know if that matters to you...but just a thought...I can make a chart
to show you shortly...

Thanks for sharing these ideas below...

Val ;-)